ForumCo Support Forums
ForumCo Support Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 ForumCo Support Boards
 Members helping members - Administrator Support
 Last Post to display TOPIC instead of Author?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

André

Sweden
73 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2004 :  13:42:25  Show Profile Send André a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1. Where are the admin page were you could upload custom graphics? I can't find it under "Admin options"...
2. The avatar images are missing - or have I forgotten to activate something?
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2004 :  07:50:09  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1. Its not there. It hasn't been added to the new version yet. (Soon though)

2. Avatars need to be enabled under "Feature configuration"

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Helpdesk Knowledgebase Rate ForumCo @ Hotscripts Rate ForumCo @ Cgi-Resources
Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

André

Sweden
73 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2004 :  08:26:27  Show Profile Send André a Private Message  Reply with Quote
2. Avatars need to be enabled under "Feature configuration"

You mean like this?

Still does not work.

Edited by - André on 12/14/2004 08:26:56
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2004 :  08:31:04  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok. I'll have a closer look.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2004 :  08:36:18  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It works for me - You must be logged in to see this link.

Make sure that your users are entering their avatars on the right of the profile page (as opposed to the left like it was in the old version).

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

André

Sweden
73 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2004 :  05:48:46  Show Profile Send André a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now I have entered the avatar-url in the right field, but the avatars don't show in the posts...

And I have activeted the avatar option under "Feature Configuration".

Have I missed something?

PS. When I check your information for the member "ForumCo" under "members", I can not see anything - all flieds are blank! I thought I could peak and see how you have done... ;)
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2004 :  06:58:22  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Post the name of one member (or more) who cannot get their avatars working. I will investigate exactly whats happening.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

André

Sweden
73 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2004 :  07:00:05  Show Profile Send André a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is just your avatar that works... All the other members' avatars does not seem to work at the moment.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2004 :  07:52:00  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes. Its a bug. It is fixed in the very newest version. I hope to move everyone to it very soon.
Can you wait until then or do you want me to move your forum now?

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

André

Sweden
73 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2004 :  07:54:01  Show Profile Send André a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I really want the avatar images - so if it is possible, please do.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2004 :  09:41:54  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok. You will need to change the link to your forum. It will change to You must be logged in to see this link.

Let me know if something is wrong after the upgrade.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2004 :  10:01:52  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Done. Let me know how you got on. Post anything you find strange in this thread.

Avatars are different so you will need to become familiar with how they are set up now.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

André

Sweden
73 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2004 :  11:06:35  Show Profile Send André a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seems to work...
But, where can I tell the application to use the "Picture URL:" as an avatar?
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2004 :  11:53:00  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Where is the avatar you want to add?

Enter it here - You must be logged in to see this link.
under "Add New Avatar"

Its easy after that. Members may select avatars already chosen by you from their profile.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

André

Sweden
73 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2004 :  19:29:12  Show Profile Send André a Private Message  Reply with Quote
But I dont want to choose their avatars - the members love to have their own. And I like it to...

Why can't everyone link to their own image? Or am I missing something?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumCo Support Forums © 2000 - 2010 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2