ForumCo Support Forums
ForumCo Support Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 ForumCo Support Boards
 Members helping members - Administrator Support
 No E-mail
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2005 :  20:57:45  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think our e-mail coming from the forum may be messed up? No one has activated a membership in a couple of days and then one of my mods posted this.

quote:
Britney 10
MOC Moderator

So far no new members today either, I am having another problem it seems that for some time now I have not been getting notices that someone has replied to a post that Britney 10 or prariepoodle has made. Also if I reply to someone else's post and click on subscribe I still don't get a notice. OH Shucks! I hope this makes sense.

I have gotten a couple of e-mails not generated from the forum that say they haven't gotten their e-mails with links to activate. I assumed they were caught in Spam folders, but maybe not?

Thank you,
Lady RV

Montana Owner's Club Discussion Forum

Edited by - Montana Owners Club on 03/14/2005 13:50:11

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2005 :  04:40:29  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll have to check it out.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Helpdesk Knowledgebase Rate ForumCo @ Hotscripts Rate ForumCo @ Cgi-Resources
Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2005 :  09:30:16  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you. I sent one to myself last night via the forum and still have not gotten it.

Lady RV

Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2005 :  11:52:35  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My fault entirely. It should be fixed now.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2005 :  13:42:40  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you for fixing it.

However it seems that I still have 47 new accounts awaiting activation in the control panel. They must not have gotten their e-mails with the links to activate.

Also the one I sent myself last night did not come yet. Is there a way to have all those stuck e-mails go out?

If not will I have to eliminate all the User Names in waiting. I can't just activate them all as some will never be used.

Thank you,

Lady RV

Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2005 :  14:36:42  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You will have to delete them as the email was never sent at all.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2005 :  09:31:17  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I e-mailed them all and let them know they would have to register again. Then of course I deleted them. Thank you for your help. Have a great day!

Lady RV

Edited by - Montana Owners Club on 03/15/2005 09:31:42
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2005 :  09:32:48  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry once again.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2005 :  10:00:34  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No apology necessary. Mistakes happen...that's why God hasn't removed erasers from Pencils. You do a terrific job and we appreciate it very much. Like I have said before you're a doll.

Lady RV

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumCo Support Forums © 2000 - 2010 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2