ForumCo Support Forums
ForumCo Support Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 ForumCo Support Boards
 Members helping members - Administrator Support
 Last Post to display TOPIC instead of Author?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2004 :  07:08:14  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I tested it myself on your forum and it seems to be working as it should.

Javascript needs to be enabled for it to work properly. Find out what browser the users are using where it doesn't work.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Helpdesk Knowledgebase Rate ForumCo @ Hotscripts Rate ForumCo @ Cgi-Resources
Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

André

Sweden
73 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2004 :  17:10:29  Show Profile Send André a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I miss the updated version of my forum...
I would love to have the QuickReply function!
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  03:10:45  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll do it next (that means this Saturday sometime).

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

André

Sweden
73 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2004 :  14:58:26  Show Profile Send André a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How is it going with the Saturday update?
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2004 :  16:03:54  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Done. Let me know if anything isn't working as it should.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

André

Sweden
73 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  01:12:24  Show Profile Send André a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Padriac,
it seems to work seamlessly.

But I miss:
1. The icons in front of the messages in the lists
2. The line on the bottom of the start page were it said when and who made the last post
Go to Top of Page

André

Sweden
73 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  08:56:39  Show Profile Send André a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry - The "2. The line on the bottom of the start page were it said when and who made the last post" worked when someone made a new post...

Another question: where are the admin page were you could upload custom graphics? I can't find it under "Admin options"...
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  09:16:30  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Its not in the new version yet. I hope to have it done soo. If you need graphics uploaded, email them to me.

1. I thought message icons were in that release, but apparently not. It will be added shortly also.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

André

Sweden
73 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  10:12:27  Show Profile Send André a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok!

It would also be awesome if your could implement the name of the topic together with who made the last message! If you understand what I mean...
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  10:14:45  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I do but I'm not sure it would be wise. If you did have a troublesome member they could post something offensive on the main page of your forum....

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

André

Sweden
73 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  10:35:19  Show Profile Send André a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I understand... but I would not have any problem with that - all members could put something offensive anyware if they really wanted to - but as long as you know every member in person it is almost no risk, and the advantages of having visitors see all the active topic titles are outweighs the minuscule chance of misuse... IMHO...

But maybe you could have an option under "Main Forum Configuration" or "Feature Configuration"?

Or perhaps have the option to replace the "Moderator" column with "Active Topic Title"?

Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  10:45:21  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll have a look at it. I'm doing a new version at the moment so I'll see if I can add it.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

André

Sweden
73 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  10:49:39  Show Profile Send André a Private Message  Reply with Quote
GREAT!
Go to Top of Page

André

Sweden
73 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  03:58:23  Show Profile Send André a Private Message  Reply with Quote
PANIC! Some topics are not linked!

Very strange indeed....

EDIT:
It seems to work ok now... wonder if it has to do with Apples Safari Browser?

Edited by - André on 12/07/2004 07:39:34
Go to Top of Page

André

Sweden
73 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  07:40:47  Show Profile Send André a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The avatar images are missing - or have I forgotten to activate something?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumCo Support Forums © 2000 - 2010 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2