ForumCo Support Forums
ForumCo Support Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 ForumCo Support Boards
 Members helping members - Administrator Support
 How do I delete myself - I am an admin
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

txhighlife
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2013 :  22:19:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How do I delete myself from my forum? I'm one of a couple of admins

I tried the member section but there wasn't an option for me to delete myself.

Thanks

You must be logged in to see this link.

RUlmer

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2013 :  07:34:57  Show Profile Send RUlmer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You can not delete yourself if you are the "Admin". If you are an "additional" Admin of the forum, you can have the forum's ("Super/Main") Admin to do this for you. But if you are that person (the "Super Admin"), then you have to have a ForumCo Admin delete your forum. Meaning, in order to delete yourself is the same as to delete the account (the forum) that you are responsible for.

If that's what you wish to do; Send a P.M. to a ForumCo Admin, or post a request on this forum, asking for a ForumCo Admin to delete your forum permanently.

If you are not the owner of the forum, and are just an additional Admin of it, simply have the forum's owner (the "Super Admin") delete your membership.

Edited by - RUlmer on 11/21/2013 07:38:47
Go to Top of Page

RUlmer

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2013 :  08:14:37  Show Profile Send RUlmer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll add this to the above answer to your question;
If you are trying to give the forum to another person that you've made an Admin, you can't. Sometimes ForumCo will change the person responsible for the forum to another. However, that's something only a ForumCo Admin has the power to do.

You can't have ForumCo give you a Forum, then later decide to give it to someone else; at least not without having ForumCo do it for you.
Go to Top of Page

txhighlife
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2013 :  08:42:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you, I am am additional admin and was wanting to disappear but it looks like I'll have PM the main admin. Again, thank you for your help.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2013 :  20:03:54  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Contact me if you don't hear back from the forum admin.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Helpdesk Knowledgebase Rate ForumCo @ Hotscripts Rate ForumCo @ Cgi-Resources
Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumCo Support Forums © 2000 - 2010 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2