ForumCo Support Forums
ForumCo Support Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 ForumCo Support Boards
 Members helping members - Administrator Support
 Subscriptions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2012 :  13:30:15  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Some members have been having some problems with getting notices on subscriptions. One is one of my fellow Admins. I know there are a lot of subscriptions on our forum, some are most likely too old to even matter. When going to the "all subscription" link the page is not formatted or not completely formatted. I'm hoping you can let me know what to do.

Thanks very much,
Lady RV

Montana Owner's Club Discussion Forum

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2012 :  12:02:58  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When I go to all subscriptions I am still getting an UN-formatted page, which makes it impossible for me (of course I just may not know what I am doing) to manage the subscriptions. Hope you can fix and/or give me some pointers, please.

Go to Top of Page

RUlmer

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2012 :  15:14:08  Show Profile Send RUlmer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just so you know (not that it will help you), on my forum I don't have any problems working with or managing the subscriptions when using the "All Subscriptions" page and its options. I just checked it a few minutes ago, after reading your post.

Could it be that your browser is different than what I'm using (I use Internet Explorer)?
Go to Top of Page

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2012 :  21:53:24  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I will have to check IE as I am using Firefox, but in the past never had a problem. Thank you RUlmer for the tip, I will give it a try.

Go to Top of Page

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2012 :  00:50:32  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's not formatted in IE either...sigh!

Go to Top of Page

RUlmer

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2012 :  09:34:10  Show Profile Send RUlmer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You probably know more about this than I, but I'll offer this;

I assume you've checked your subscription settings, first in the category level, then in each sub-forum?
Using Admin Options, for the Category level, and each forum's "Edit Forum Properties", see if all is correct on the settings. (submit any changes you make)

If all is correct on your settings, it's probably something ForumCo's Admin will need to check to find the problem, and repair.

Also:
You say "Some members are not getting notified ...."; are their e-mail addresses current with their membership profile?

Edited by - RUlmer on 02/05/2012 09:41:03
Go to Top of Page

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2012 :  12:33:07  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you so much RUlmer. I did check all of those. All seems to be running correctly. I just can't manage existing subscriptions and there are so many in there that are so old. Our membership is so large.

Hopefully Admin will pop up with another of his solutions. Thank you again.

Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2012 :  16:43:16  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I didn't find a solution yet.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Helpdesk Knowledgebase Rate ForumCo @ Hotscripts Rate ForumCo @ Cgi-Resources
Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2012 :  22:19:30  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Padraic, thank you for letting me know, I sincerely appreciate it. Will be checking back to hopefully hear you've found a solution.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumCo Support Forums © 2000 - 2010 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2