ForumCo Support Forums
ForumCo Support Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 ForumCo Support Boards
 Members helping members - Administrator Support
 Pruning Abandoned Forums
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2011 :  12:20:00  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've emailed you back. Let me know if you have any problems.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Helpdesk Knowledgebase Rate ForumCo @ Hotscripts Rate ForumCo @ Cgi-Resources
Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

Ayko
Starting Member

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2011 :  11:21:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The link you sent me does not work, I sent you a copy of the message I receive when using it, I sent it to your hotmail.com address, Please respond with further instructions and thanks again,

Ayko
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2011 :  11:24:05  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't have a hotmail address. Use the forgot password feature to reset the password for the account and login - You must be logged in to see this link.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

Ayko
Starting Member

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2011 :  11:52:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No wonder the mail came back, No matter while waiting for your reply I already did that with the forgotten password feature using the superadmin name and have taken over, I will look through all the admin features available, clean up the forum of unwanted spam, already have one mod to help me which is enough for now and I bet if Ang... knew she would be thankful, lol, I beleive I will be alright from here on in and out, If something does come up I know how to contact you, Again many thanks, Take care, Later...
Go to Top of Page

Ayko
Starting Member

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2011 :  12:31:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Padraic, since taking over the nolimits forum some professional spammer has entered the site and is disabling some of my superadmin rights like deleting the old spam, Whoever it is comes in as a guest but his avatar shows him like a member and sometimes five or ten at once, All forum threads now show his spams as the second message of each thread although before today he or she was neveer there, Please advise, Thanks, This is the avatar shown;

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View
Go to Top of Page

Ayko
Starting Member

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2011 :  12:37:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I see that you have the same thing now suddenly in your own forum here, Is this allowed? If so thats fine as long as I know, If not please advise, btw, the superadmin functions are again working fine, I guess it was just a "glitch", thanks again,

Edited by - Ayko on 06/16/2011 12:38:16
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2011 :  17:32:23  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I brought back the ads two days ago. Its not spam. The ads appear on the free forums.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

Ayko
Starting Member

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2011 :  17:44:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay cool, then all systems are go, thanks again, will be in touch...
Go to Top of Page

Ayko
Starting Member

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2011 :  19:38:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Btw, how can I embedd youtube videos and include pics in our posts, It seeems to be disabled,
Go to Top of Page

Ayko
Starting Member

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2011 :  16:08:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
^^Thats all working now thanks, One other thing, before we did all this the forum showed up at google but now does not, How does that work?
Go to Top of Page

Gurre
Starting Member

Sweden
4 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2011 :  03:52:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Padraic

I haven't been able to make contact with our admin ( You must be logged in to see this link. ) . according to the log admin last visit was 09/15/2010. no wonder the forum got marked as abandoned.
I now know you've changed the rules so a moderator can login preventing it from being marked. Thats good, but... We could really use an admin. since its a closed forum we cannot invite new people, change layout, erase old topics and so on.

/Gustaf
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2011 :  14:44:52  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have emailed the admin. I'll let you know the outcome.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

Gurre
Starting Member

Sweden
4 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2011 :  11:34:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any luck contacting our Admin ?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly