ForumCo Support Forums
ForumCo Support Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 ForumCo Support Boards
 Members helping members - Administrator Support
 Problem with my forum
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

grog101
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2011 :  09:06:05  Show Profile Send grog101 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I, and other members, have been having problems with our forum. It sometimes (once a week or more) logs everyone out, changes colors of fonts, and people are unable to log in for a period of time, for no apparent reason. Normally, the title font of my forum is white. When it turns black, I cannot login, and I am the owner/Admin of my forum.
You must be logged in to see this link.

Also, is there a way I can add my own batch of avatars to my forum? Thanks, GROG

Elrick
Starting Member

22 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2011 :  11:45:30  Show Profile Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have been having a similar problem Grog. I think I read that the admin here is on vacation this week. They will probably locate the issue when they get back. But if you do not get a response right away, that is probably why.

Go to Top of Page

Stoshu
Starting Member

17 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2011 :  23:08:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are getting the same problem on ours You must be logged in to see this link.
It's been happening for a few days now.
Go to Top of Page

grog101
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2011 :  15:48:34  Show Profile Send grog101 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys. Mine's been going on for a few months. It's like my forum has an evil twin that pops up from time to time, won't let anyone in, and just makes things miserable for everyone... Especially the guy that owns the forum...

GROG
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Starting Member

22 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2011 :  12:16:27  Show Profile Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have what might be a silly question. For a long time now, our forum doesn't seem to update the Read count. You can see a number for how many replies a topic has but for how many times it has been read, doesn't show a number. I was wondering if this is a setting or something I need to adjust under admin controls. Thanks for any help you can provide.

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumCo Support Forums © 2000 - 2010 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2