ForumCo Support Forums
ForumCo Support Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 ForumCo Support Boards
 Free Forum Support
 A couple questions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

grog101
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2010 :  12:31:58  Show Profile Send grog101 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Howdy. Is there any way to make the font where your page says "ForumCo Support Forums" at the top right of this page, larger without making other sections of the forum larger too?

Also, can we change the hyperlink that says "Home" right under the forum page title in the top right of this page, to something different? Many people that only use my forum do not know I have a home site, because they think that link just returns them to the forum home. Thanks, George

RUlmer

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2010 :  14:37:50  Show Profile Send RUlmer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by grog101

Howdy. Is there any way to make the font where your page says "ForumCo Support Forums" at the top right of this page, larger without making other sections of the forum larger too?

Also, can we change the hyperlink that says "Home" right under the forum page title in the top right of this page, to something different? Many people that only use my forum do not know I have a home site, because they think that link just returns them to the forum home. Thanks, George

There are many topics posted on the subject of setting the "Home Link". One can be found within this topic;
You must be logged in to see this link.

Others can be found by using the "Search" option, and using "Home Link" as the subject of the search.

I don't know about changing the text size of the area you ask about.
Go to Top of Page

grog101
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2010 :  15:50:00  Show Profile Send grog101 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Bro. Perhaps I wasn't clear in my question. I don't want to change the link, I want to replace the word "Home" with either "Webpage" or "Homesite" to avoid confusion with my membership. Thanks again, GROG
Go to Top of Page

RUlmer

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2010 :  16:58:02  Show Profile Send RUlmer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't think the wording is changeable by individual forum admins. It is standard forum code controlled by only ForumCo Admins.

If I may, I suggest that your forum's image have text and other properties that indicate your forum is a sub, or part of a connection to your website. In other words, create a image that it itself indicates your website and replace the ForumCo standard image in the upper left corner of your forum's pages.

That image can be changed within the Admin options of your forum. The option is found under the "Main Forum Configuration; 3rd item down on the list. See, "Title Image Location"
You host the image on your web site; place the URL to it in the place where the current URL is located, then submit the change.

An example can be seen at my own forum here:
You must be logged in to see this link.

Sorry, I don't have a better solution to fill your needs.
Go to Top of Page

grog101
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2010 :  17:37:36  Show Profile Send grog101 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, I appreciate your time and attention in this. GROG
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumCo Support Forums © 2000 - 2010 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2