ForumCo Support Forums
ForumCo Support Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 ForumCo Support Boards
 Members helping members - Administrator Support
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2010 :  01:26:43  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We have lost all our avatars. Is this a permanent situation or will we be able to retrieve them?

I also sent you several PM...e-mails regarding numerous issues that have occurred here on the boards but I have not heard back from you.

Montana Owner's Club Discussion Forum

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2010 :  01:29:24  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oops...

You must be logged in to see this link.

Also we are unable to use our introduction software any more since you updated the forums. I am under the impression that there is an asp thingy that needs to be changed/added and it will all work again.

Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2010 :  07:27:47  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I finished my MSc in IT last Monday. I'll have more time from now on to address issues.

Trying to fix the problem with your avatars right now. If I cannot fix the application that hosts them I'll have to move them somewhere else.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Helpdesk Knowledgebase Rate ForumCo @ Hotscripts Rate ForumCo @ Cgi-Resources
Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2010 :  07:51:57  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Your avatars should be working now. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2010 :  14:38:39  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congrats on finishing your MSc in IT last Monday.

Thank you, thank you, thank you on the avatars! Our members will be so thrilled and so am I!

Do you know what issues I mean in regards to the software we used to introduce new members?

Did you get my messages on all of the spam issues? I would love to be able to move them for you and keep them off of your forum.

Again Padraic, thank you so much. You're a gem and appreciated more than I have words to express.

Go to Top of Page

Rambigsky

53 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2010 :  10:13:17  Show Profile Send Rambigsky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Padraic,
The ASP Montana Owners Club is talking about is "MOC.ASP". I also sent an email requesting assistance on that ASP today.
As stated thanks for all you do for us.
Go to Top of Page

RUlmer

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2010 :  15:06:27  Show Profile Send RUlmer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Once again the (my) forum is starting to be very slow when loading. It is the same old situation of taking as long as 40 seconds to get a page to change.

I have not added any large number of members or post since this was a problem before.

Go to Top of Page

RUlmer

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  07:25:07  Show Profile Send RUlmer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is a typical example of loading times.

One minute 7 seconds.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2010 :  05:26:16  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I need to know when the problem occurred. Both date and time. Is your forum always slow?

Backups are performed every 2 days so the forums will be slow while these are being done.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

RUlmer

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2010 :  09:01:57  Show Profile Send RUlmer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

I need to know when the problem occurred. Both date and time. Is your forum always slow?

Backups are performed every 2 days so the forums will be slow while these are being done.

It has been an ongoing problem for several days or more (maybe a week or more); at anytime during the day.

Actually, it is only the page that comes up after a member clicks the login button. It then goes to the "Login was successful - click here to continue" page, and that is the page that takes so long to change. Even if you use the option to "click here to continue" it still takes a minute or more to go on into the forum.

The rest of the forum's pages appear to come up (load) within 5 seconds or less.

Thank you, for looking into this problem.

Edited by - RUlmer on 08/03/2010 09:42:25
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  14:22:33  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looking into it now.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

RUlmer

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2010 :  07:36:49  Show Profile Send RUlmer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is working much faster today. Thank you
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumCo Support Forums © 2000 - 2010 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2