ForumCo Support Forums
ForumCo Support Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 ForumCo Support Boards
 Members helping members - Administrator Support
 Limited Sub Admin Options
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RUlmer

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2014 :  16:59:21  Show Profile Send RUlmer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In helping a "Sub-Admin", of another ForumCo forum, I find that a Sub-Admin has limited view of the options of the "Admin Options". This "limited view" of course is within the forum he is a sub-admin of.

In all the years of myself being a Moderator for ForumCo's Support Forum I've never came across this problem before. I need some help in guiding the sub-admin forum member as to why this is happening. The forum this is happening on is:
You must be logged in to see this link.

P.S.
The sub-admin now runs the forum, and has the Forum Admin's login capabilities. He is able to see all Admin Options when signed in as the "Super", but not as the sub-admin member?

Editing, and adding more info on this problem:
The Sub-Admin can not see the Navigation Links (has none) on the forum's pages when logged in as that member. The links I speak of, are the "standard" ones normally located up by the Login/logout area of the forum's page. Yet the member can see them when he is logged in as another (fake) Sub-Admin, or as the "Super" Admin.

Edited by - RUlmer on 02/04/2014 08:09:57
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumCo Support Forums © 2000 - 2010 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2