ForumCo Support Forums
ForumCo Support Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 ForumCo Support Boards
 Members helping members - Administrator Support
 New Version a few Glitches
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2005 :  10:34:39  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What is the name of the description of the background for this reply box or that is around the profiles.

Members who are using Netscape and Mozilla are seeing a black background with blue ink in the profiles. For the life of me I can't seem to figure out what part of the table code I would have to change to make them not see that. Oddly enough though the reply screen and the rest of it all have the correct color?

I don't want to change the colors of the board except for in the profile section.

This was the same way prior to the New Version. The New Version did not alter the colors in anyway.

Sorry to be a bother,
Lady RV

Montana Owner's Club Discussion Forum
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2005 :  11:18:17  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Its "Pop-Up Table Color:"

For some reason Mozilla doesn't recognise navyblue. I changed it to gainsboro.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Helpdesk Knowledgebase Rate ForumCo @ Hotscripts Rate ForumCo @ Cgi-Resources
Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2005 :  11:49:14  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much. Are there other colors that Mozilla and Netscape refuse to recognize, or is it all trial and error.

RVWheels and I wonder if there is a way to make City and State/Province a mandatory thing on registration?

When you are able to increase the number of answers on a Poll, would you post it here. I am subscribing to this thread so that should alert me.

We really are grateful for all your hard work. Thanks again! I hope you get to enjoy some of your weekend?

Lady RV

Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2005 :  12:46:05  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Changing polls to 20 answers would require a lot of database & code changes. Not sure how long it will take at this stage.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

André

Sweden
73 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2005 :  11:49:55  Show Profile Send André a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Padriac,

the stranges thing has been reported with the poll function by some of my members. They say that if you first take a look at the results and then try to vote they're getting a message saying: "You have already voted".

They say bug. I say poltergeists.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2005 :  11:53:47  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Its supposed to happen this way.

To prevent results from influencing a voters preference they cannot vote if they view results first. On my "to do list" - Change the text on the poll itself so that they are aware of the consequences of viewing the results before they vote.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2005 :  13:24:34  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've added text to both the view results image (on mouseover) and to the right of the image to say that viewing results before voting will spoil their vote.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2005 :  13:34:29  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Understand on the Polls, we'll wait with baited breath.

How about the City and State/Province being mandatory? Is that possible or would it also require a ton of work?

The members are loving the forum changes. Thank you!

Lady RV

Edited by - Montana Owners Club on 01/10/2005 13:35:03
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2005 :  14:30:56  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Its possible but would take a bit of work. I'm anxious to roll out the forums to the rest of the board owners
so I 'm going to do that first. Then I will take care of the following;

1. Poll changes
2. Last post subject added to last post field
3. selectable required fields
4. i.p. banning
5. image customisation

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2005 :  14:53:45  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds great and I am sure all of your board owner's are going to love this New Version you created as much as we do.

Good luck with all the hard work you have ahead of you.

Lady RV
Go to Top of Page

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2005 :  10:46:14  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe I am loosing my mind but I seem to have lost the "Update Forum Counts?" Is it still there?

Lady RV

Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2005 :  11:08:36  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Should be - You must be logged in to see this link.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2005 :  11:09:09  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm already running it for you.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2005 :  11:53:11  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you Padraic, now I just need to find it for future use.

You're a gem! Really enjoy your service and product. Thank you.

Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2005 :  12:00:46  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can you not see it in the admin area?

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumCo Support Forums © 2000 - 2010 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2