ForumCo Support Forums
ForumCo Support Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Billing (WorldPay and Paypal)
 ForumCo Billing (Paypal)
 Really???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Katie May

204 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2004 :  08:17:21  Show Profile Send Katie May a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We can now use Paypal to pay for our forums??

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2004 :  10:00:04  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes. The other one would have to be cancelled.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Helpdesk Knowledgebase Rate ForumCo @ Hotscripts Rate ForumCo @ Cgi-Resources
Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

Katie May

204 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2004 :  21:36:35  Show Profile Send Katie May a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My other forum, I couldn't use the same URL?
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2004 :  04:08:33  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The WorldPay agreement. You wouldn't want to be billed twice each month.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

Katie May

204 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2004 :  07:43:36  Show Profile Send Katie May a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's early here and I might be being dense. However, changing my URL would have everyone register again??
Go to Top of Page

Richard
ForumCo Moderator

USA
124 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2004 :  13:08:30  Show Profile Send Richard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Katie May

It's early here and I might be being dense. However, changing my URL would have everyone register again??

Katie, you wouldn't need to change your URL. You would just need to cancel your WorldPay agreement so that you wouldn't be billed twice.
Go to Top of Page

Katie May

204 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2004 :  13:51:12  Show Profile Send Katie May a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What if someone else paid for the forum last time??
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2004 :  14:22:16  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can cancel it, if its still active. I'm not 100% sure how the new signup process will work yet.
I'm mainly concentrating on getting the new version up and running fully.

You url will change when we move to the new version anyway. All members will be retained and the forum will basically be the same (including posts, forums, etc.). The old forum will automatically redirect users. See here - You must be logged in to see this link. wil redirect to You must be logged in to see this link. transparently.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

Katie May

204 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2004 :  14:58:50  Show Profile Send Katie May a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks good Padraic, my current board doesn't expire till March 2005, so we have time to work it out. I love the new features on the forum. Great job~!
Go to Top of Page

Katie May

204 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  12:56:07  Show Profile Send Katie May a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Padraic,

I would like to start looking into paying for my forum for the next year. Someone previously paid for it in the past. Need to know how to transfer or somehow get the worldpay info from this person and to me. What would be the best way?? Thanks!!

I'll check back in a day or so and see what advise you have for me.
Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  14:27:08  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You cannot use their WorldPay account. That would be like giving you a blank cheque book.

Whats your forum again, queenme or thequeenoflakewood ?

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

Katie May

204 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  15:25:18  Show Profile Send Katie May a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You must be logged in to see this link.

What needs to be done, this person and I are no longer associated, so I need to get the forum in my name totally. :)
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  15:42:50  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You will have to ask them to contact me at info@forumco.com

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

Katie May

204 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  20:50:39  Show Profile Send Katie May a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We don't speak anymore, is there no way I can just transfer my forum, same url and just pay for it myself??
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2005 :  06:55:58  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The billing is current (i.e. not outstanding) and she is the one I have the agreement with. I cannot transfer ownership of a forum without her consent.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

Katie May

204 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2005 :  11:02:41  Show Profile Send Katie May a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Before, in this thread, you said you could cancel the old worldpay agreement. I don't want to contact this person for personal reason, she has not been nice to me for months. Can't we do this w/out her?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumCo Support Forums © 2000 - 2010 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2