ForumCo Support Forums
ForumCo Support Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 ForumCo Support Boards
 Members helping members - Administrator Support
 A Message from Script...one of your accounts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2004 :  22:56:39  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I received this e-mail asking me to post this here. The e-mail will explain itself.

quote:
Dear Lady RV,

I'm really sorry to bother you like this, but I'm at my wits end with Forumco.com, and you're the only one who seems to make any sort of contact on the support forum.

My name is Melissa. Hi. =) On 6/11/04 I registered, purchased the forum and set it up. Then they moved their server. My username and pw are useless now, and since the forum won't let me re-register under a different name, the only way I can access the support forum is to read it.

I've tired email, IMs, PMs, ICQ, the phone number listed on the site... Nothing works. Is there any way you could post this email on the support forum for me--my user name is Script--and ask them what I need to do to get my forum back?

I know it's a horrible imposition, but short of smoke signals or carrier pigeon, I'm at a complete loss. And since I've paid for my forum, I would really like to be able to use it. =)

Again, I'm sorry I've bothered you. If you want to tell me to go fly, I'll understand. =D But if you'd see fit to help me out, I'd be eternally grateful.

Thanks for your time. Take care,

Melissa
script_72@yahoo.com

Montana Owner's Club Discussion Forum

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2004 :  02:05:46  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Whats her forum url?

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Helpdesk Knowledgebase Rate ForumCo @ Hotscripts Rate ForumCo @ Cgi-Resources
Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2004 :  02:29:04  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Got it and its back.

Send her my apologies and ask her to email me at info@forumco.com

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2004 :  04:33:45  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is a problem with incoming mail. Thats why I never received the email.
I'll see if I can fix it and let you know.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2004 :  01:18:03  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Padraic,

I will let her know. She e-mailed me again this evening just to say thanks.

Were you able to get any rest? Sure hope so.

Lady RV

Montana Owner's Club Discussion Forum
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumCo Support Forums © 2000 - 2010 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2