ForumCo Support Forums
ForumCo Support Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 ForumCo Support Boards
 Members helping members - Administrator Support
 I need Mass E-mail ability soon
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BIG Sean Madigan
ForumCo Contributer

100 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2004 :  22:59:11  Show Profile  Visit BIG Sean Madigan's Homepage Send BIG Sean Madigan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Padraic,

As you know, with my forum I do not have the ability to e-mail all of my members. I have seminars coming up, and I use the forum member list to sell them. I need that function as soon as you can.

Also, (this is not as important) have you given any thought to avatars on my forum as well?

Thanks,

BIG Sean

Forum: http://bigjkd.forumco.com

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2004 :  03:58:13  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To be quite honest I haven't had a chance to do either. I can install the email all members mod later this evening.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Helpdesk Knowledgebase Rate ForumCo @ Hotscripts Rate ForumCo @ Cgi-Resources
Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

BIG Sean Madigan
ForumCo Contributer

100 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2004 :  05:41:53  Show Profile  Visit BIG Sean Madigan's Homepage Send BIG Sean Madigan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,

quote:
"I can install the email all members mod later this evening."

Thanks a bunch! It is a very needed and useful tool.

Sean

Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2004 :  06:29:07  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have it installed on this forum so it should be straight forward.

Just in case there are problems though, you can get a list of each members email address and cc it to everyone.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2004 :  13:46:47  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Try it now and let me know. You should be a link like this -
(You must be logged in to see this link.).

in your admin area.

The above one should also work.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

BIG Sean Madigan
ForumCo Contributer

100 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2004 :  13:49:32  Show Profile  Visit BIG Sean Madigan's Homepage Send BIG Sean Madigan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,

No, but there are TWO links that read E-mail List . However, they both lead to the same page that was always there.

This new link is NOT in my admin section.

Go to Top of Page

BIG Sean Madigan
ForumCo Contributer

100 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2004 :  13:54:47  Show Profile  Visit BIG Sean Madigan's Homepage Send BIG Sean Madigan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, and thanks for providing that link above, I was able to use it today to send a message out. I guess all that needs to be done is have that link added to my admin section.

Thanks again,

BIG Sean

Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2004 :  15:34:01  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Noticed that. Save the above link in your favorites, just in case.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

BIG Sean Madigan
ForumCo Contributer

100 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2004 :  07:40:59  Show Profile  Visit BIG Sean Madigan's Homepage Send BIG Sean Madigan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Padraic,

Thanks, it works great now.

Ok, now, if you give me Avatars I will kiss you on the lips! LOL

Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2004 :  08:19:07  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No you won't.

Avatars will take a while. If I can get some spare time, I'll look into it.

I'm planning to move the servers soon to a new location so I'm giving that priority at the moment.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumCo Support Forums © 2000 - 2010 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.26 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2