ForumCo Support Forums
ForumCo Support Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 ForumCo Support Boards
 Free Forum Support
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pcsupp-ethicalpolitics
Starting Member

Switzerland
1 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2014 :  21:17:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi ForumCo Makers. You're great.

I found freeforums.org and its styles are much nicer, but forumco is still a very good forum for making one's own forum.

I just want to freely contribute with a "small" matter which for me, is not so irrevelant. I at first though, it would be forumco, which would force text fields, not the resulting text fields in posts, but the one the editor, forum author, types text into before posting it, that text field background is, as I see, only in Tor always white, whatever you do. I will tell this to the Tor makers. In a normal Firefox, those button fields and text fields ARE black, if by the forum author in colors defined to be black.

For me, a black background is important during writing, long writing, because white and bright backgrounds strain my eyes and make my mind not concentrate on the matter at hand.

So, it's here Tor, which is the reason for this misbehavior at forumco. Forumco itself is mega okay, also technically.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumCo Support Forums © 2000 - 2010 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2