ForumCo Support Forums
ForumCo Support Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 ForumCo Support Boards
 Free Forum Support
 New forum members can't register
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Elrick
Starting Member

22 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2008 :  09:28:50  Show Profile Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello. I must first apologize for the bother. I try not to bother you guys too often because I really appreciate forumco and its free service and I dont want to be a pain. But I've notice that I havent had any new members to my forum since the beginning of this year. And then a couple weeks ago a potential new member sent me an email saying they were getting an error message every time they tried to register. So I went and set up a dummy email account and tried to register myself, and sure enough....I got an error. It wouldnt let me register so I figured this explains why there are no new members. I have been messing with it for a while now and still cannot figure out what the problem is. So I figured I'ld turn to you guys since you've always had the answer in the past.

My forum is located at You must be logged in to see this link.

Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and effort.

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2008 :  10:33:28  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fixed. Let me know if it ever happens again.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Helpdesk Knowledgebase Rate ForumCo @ Hotscripts Rate ForumCo @ Cgi-Resources
Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Starting Member

22 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2008 :  10:39:58  Show Profile Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
See, this is why I love you guys. I've only ever had a couple problems in all the years I've been with you and every time Ive reported a problem, you are very quick to respond with a solution. I wish I could get this type of service everywhere. Thank you so much. You guys are wonderful.

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Starting Member

22 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2008 :  10:50:44  Show Profile Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
wow, it looks like you even fixed my active users panel. Thank you so much.

Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2008 :  12:02:07  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is a small risk that it will happen again. Let me know if it does.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Helpdesk Knowledgebase Rate ForumCo @ Hotscripts Rate ForumCo @ Cgi-Resources
Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumCo Support Forums © 2000 - 2010 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2