ForumCo Support Forums
ForumCo Support Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Billing (WorldPay and Paypal)
 ForumCo Billing (WorldPay)
 Renew Account Payments
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

VetteGirl5
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2004 :  09:24:31  Show Profile Send VetteGirl5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I signed up for a month to try out the site and would now like to begin a year's worth of service. My forum should be expiring very soon, how do I go about renewing my subscription?

The information on file is still accurate, but I will need a receipt or some other verification of payment.

Thanks

You must be logged in to see this link.

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2004 :  09:39:48  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you order the yearly plan I will cancel the monthly one. I cannot switch you over automatically.
Just before you are billed next month you should sign up again (under the yearly plan), stating your username as "outcomes" and continue until the order is finalised.

Post here after and I will cancel the monthly one.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Helpdesk Knowledgebase Rate ForumCo @ Hotscripts Rate ForumCo @ Cgi-Resources
Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

VetteGirl5
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2004 :  11:07:03  Show Profile Send VetteGirl5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Uh oh, I've become one of those annoying users who can't follow directions!

Here's the situation: I finally got it straight that I needed to sign up for the yearly and then you'd cancel the monthly. When I attempted this I kept getting errors telling me that it hadn't been processed. However, I then received 3 emails telling me that it had been processed.

What needs to happen is: I need to pay for 1 yearly subscription at $80 and have the monthly at $9.99 removed. If there actually have been multiple $80 charges, can you please refund them? And, if all of this has to wait until next billing month, that's fine as long as I can tell my payroll person what charges will be hitting the card.

Sorry to be a pain,
Samantha

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2004 :  11:25:05  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
If there actually have been multiple $80 charges, can you please refund them?

Of course. It doesn't have to be the next billing period. I can refund any extra charges straight away. They would appear on your online credit card statement within a day or two.

I'll have a look at what happened either this evening or tomorrow and let you know.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

VetteGirl5
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2004 :  11:29:53  Show Profile Send VetteGirl5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great, thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2004 :  12:17:44  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've refunded two $80 and one $9.99 charge and cancelled all the un-necessary agreements. The valid FuturePay Id associated with your account is 2291505.

Let me know if you have any more problems.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

VetteGirl5
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2004 :  13:00:23  Show Profile Send VetteGirl5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fantastic! Thanks.

Now, at the end of the year it will automatically charge another $80 unless I ask you to cancel the forum, correct?
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2004 :  13:31:11  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes.

You can cancel yourself by logging into the WorldPay account or I can do it.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumCo Support Forums © 2000 - 2010 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2