ForumCo Support Forums
ForumCo Support Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 ForumCo Support Boards
 Members helping members - Administrator Support
 Server move
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2011 :  18:49:46  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Should be fixed now.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Helpdesk Knowledgebase Rate ForumCo @ Hotscripts Rate ForumCo @ Cgi-Resources
Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

CRAFT-Guy
Starting Member

37 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2011 :  22:46:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Should be fixed now.

If you are referring to the total lack of email capability which happened recently, you are correct. Several tests of email to members verified email is working once again. Thank you!!!

However email to AT&T and associated ISPs is still being rejected with the same error messages. Here are two examples from tonight:

NVBELL.ATT Rejection
Could not deliver message to the following recipient(s):

Failed Recipient: hwmorris@nvbell.net
Reason: Remote host said: 553 5.3.0 nlpi125 DNSBL:ATTRBL 521< 68.233.244.203 >_is_blocked.__For_information_see_You must be logged in to see this link.

ATT.NET Rejection

Could not deliver message to the following recipient(s):

Failed Recipient: c214dick@att.net
Reason: Remote host said: 521 DNSRBL: Blocked for abuse. See You must be logged in to see this link.

We would really, really, really like to be able to communicate with members and potential members with AT&T (or derivative) email accounts. As it sits now they never receive our mailings including responses to their attempts to sign up.
Go to Top of Page

TimberJack
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2011 :  07:16:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Padraic,
Thanks for the support with the error issues.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2011 :  07:30:45  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm still working on AT&T.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2011 :  14:12:58  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you Padraic, it will be so nice to have that resolved.

Montana Owner's Club Discussion Forum
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2011 :  08:54:09  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The issue with AT&T should be resolved soon. Can you try it over the next 2 days and let me know if its still an issue?

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2011 :  12:03:20  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you Padraic, and yes we will for sure let you know.

Go to Top of Page

CRAFT-Guy
Starting Member

37 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2011 :  13:52:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Test emails to AT&T and NVBELL went out a few minutes ago. Normally I get an immediate rejection notice. Today I did not. I sent the intended recipients a follow up email from my personal (Gmail) account. Hopefully they will respond to one or more of the emails.

P.S. The last time I didn't get an immediate rejection from AT&T it was due to all email from the MOC not working. That is not the case today. I also sent an email to an account which has been working all along and it was delivered promptly.
Go to Top of Page

CRAFT-Guy
Starting Member

37 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2011 :  18:43:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It appears what ever you did was
successful.

I received responses from both AT&T accounts that they had received our email. I will also try the other AT&T variants that had been rejecting our email but I expect they will also work.

Thanks you for resolving this issue!
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2011 :  05:12:42  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
At last!

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2011 :  05:13:09  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And thanks for your help.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

Montana Owners Club
ForumCo Moderator

USA
844 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2011 :  20:30:22  Show Profile  Visit Montana Owners Club's Homepage Send Montana Owners Club a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! We are so pleased it's up.

Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2011 :  09:38:51  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Has it been ok since?

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

RUlmer

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2014 :  14:17:43  Show Profile Send RUlmer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It appears that the current server has gone on vacation, gone south, gone down, locked the doors and left town, or whatever?
They not only took our forum's e-mail service with them, they took all our avatars as well.

P.S.
I think they took our ForumCo Admins with them also.

Edited by - RUlmer on 06/24/2014 14:24:35
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumCo Support Forums © 2000 - 2010 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2