ForumCo Support Forums
ForumCo Support Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 ForumCo Support Boards
 Free Forum Support
 font colors going black
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

hellkat

Canada
70 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2011 :  17:30:22  Show Profile  Visit hellkat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have been having a constant problem with my font colors changing..

The default font color suddenly turns to black on its own so with my background being black most of the text looks like its dissapeared... It happen a few time per day and to all the members. as the admin I go in to change it back to red but it just doesn't take... I tried to change it to other colors but it doesn't accept them... after 10-15 minutes it goes back to the right color on its own... We love our forum and appreciate the assistance.

You must be logged in to see this link.

www.prowlerfromhell.com

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2011 :  15:08:24  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you use named colours you risk this happening. Can you use the color picker to change them to hex format? e.g #000000 is black

I can do it for you tomorrow.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Helpdesk Knowledgebase Rate ForumCo @ Hotscripts Rate ForumCo @ Cgi-Resources
Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2011 :  15:10:01  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually. I think I'll restart the server to be on the safe side.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
* error messages * direct link to your forum * any possibly helpful information.
Go to Top of Page

hellkat

Canada
70 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2011 :  16:44:38  Show Profile  Visit hellkat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Padriac,

I do use the color picker when I change them. It hasn't happened today so maybe its fixed... Thanks for your help.

www.prowlerfromhell.com
Go to Top of Page

hellkat

Canada
70 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2011 :  07:03:47  Show Profile  Visit hellkat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think it may have to do with logging in... happened once this morning

www.prowlerfromhell.com
Go to Top of Page

hellkat

Canada
70 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2011 :  17:08:35  Show Profile  Visit hellkat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It was good all day but is acting up again.... I'm at loss and have tried everything with my very limited skills...

www.prowlerfromhell.com
Go to Top of Page

hellkat

Canada
70 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2011 :  20:10:12  Show Profile  Visit hellkat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
any ideas on how to fix this problem ? its happening constantly .. all day and night, somedays are worse than others

www.prowlerfromhell.com
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2011 :  06:51:58  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gonna look at it shortly.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

hellkat

Canada
70 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2011 :  19:34:49  Show Profile  Visit hellkat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks,,, It only happened once today, the site has been working awesome since this morning

www.prowlerfromhell.com
Go to Top of Page

hellkat

Canada
70 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2011 :  11:59:32  Show Profile  Visit hellkat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Whatever you did worked.... hasn't happened in over 24 hours, The site is working perfectly,

on behalf of our members, thanks very much !

www.prowlerfromhell.com
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2011 :  11:08:46  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure its fixed. Its very hard to track down.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

hellkat

Canada
70 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2011 :  16:11:16  Show Profile  Visit hellkat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think you got it... its been 3 days without the problem... Thanks from us all !

www.prowlerfromhell.com
Go to Top of Page

hellkat

Canada
70 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2011 :  20:00:08  Show Profile  Visit hellkat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
crap ! 6 days without the glitch and now its back again as of 15 minutes ago...

www.prowlerfromhell.com
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2011 :  07:58:45  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll keep seeing if I can identify the problem and let you know.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page

hellkat

Canada
70 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2011 :  19:07:02  Show Profile  Visit hellkat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

I'll keep seeing if I can identify the problem and let you know.

Thank you for your effort..

www.prowlerfromhell.com
Go to Top of Page

Admin
ForumCo Administrator

Éire
4087 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2011 :  08:00:10  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think its actually caused by another website on the same server. You must be logged in to see this link.

I'm going to try to move the hosted images and turn off the website to see if it fixes the problem.

Padraic,

ForumCo Support
www.forumco.com

Please provide:
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumCo Support Forums © 2000 - 2010 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2